Bryant Slip On Sneaker
Built for all day movement, Bryant gives the slip on sneaker a sporty yet relaxed feel with its gore panels, suede upper and sturdy outsole.
Premium suede uppers, twin gore panels and sturdy rubber outsole. Pull tab at ankle.
- Uppers: Suede
- Footbed: removable Mesh EVA
- Outsole: Durable rubber
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 7-13
- Available in medium (D) widths
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
Vionic orthotic technology helps promote alignment from the ground up.
Men's Health Australia & The Oprah Magazine + More.
"It is so comfortable. When I first slipped them on, I knew I would be able to walk miles without any foot pain."