Gemma Mule Slippers
Pamper your feet indoors with these soft and comfy spa-style mule slippers with hook-and-loop adjustable closure.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
- Features our award winning built-in orthotic footbed that helps reduce foot fatigue and provides much-needed support around the home.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and terry upper/lining features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanically contoured arch support and deep heel cup to realign your stride and help prevent moderate to excessive pronation.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- Materials: 100% polyester terry upper, liner, and covered EVA footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11
- Fits medium (B) widths
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended