Maris Wedge Espadrille
The romantic Maris espadrille wedge features a soft leather or suede upper accented by adjustable grosgrain laces at the ankle.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Sweet yet sexy, the Maris espadrille wedge features a leather or suede upper and grosgrain laces at the ankle for romantic whimsy.
- Uppers: Leather or suede with canvas.
- Approximately 2-1/2"H heel
- Footbed: Man-Made.
- TR outsole.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Vionic Orthotic Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11.
- Fits wide (C) widths
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather or jute-wrapped heel, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
Vionic orthotic technology helps promote alignment from the ground up.
Men's Health Australia & The Oprah Magazine + More.
"It is so comfortable. When I first slipped them on, I knew I would be able to walk miles without any foot pain."