Tate Active Sneaker
Breathable, engineered knit and dual-density outsoles make the Tate Sneaker a natural choice for casual workdays and outdoor adventures.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
With a winning blend of technical features, the Tate sneaker showcases a breathable, engineered knit upper and dual-density outsole. Rubber tread adds traction to the bottom of this easy active casual.
- Uppers: Mesh
- Footbed: Removable mesh covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable rubber
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Available in men's whole sizes 7-13.
- Fits medium (D) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
Vionic orthotic technology helps promote alignment from the ground up.
Men's Health Australia & The Oprah Magazine + More.
"It is so comfortable. When I first slipped them on, I knew I would be able to walk miles without any foot pain."