Vanah Boot Slipper
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Fits medium widths.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
We’ve taken slipper comfort to new heights with this modern deconstructed shearling-style boot.
- The microfiber upper with plush, faux fur lining and a secure hook-and-loop closure to achieve the optimal fit.
- Faux fur textile uppers.
- Faux fur-covered lightweight, flexible EVA midsole.
- Featuring the same tried and tested Vionic orthotic technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning and home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
Vionic orthotic technology helps promote alignment from the ground up.
Men's Health Australia & The Oprah Magazine + More.
"It is so comfortable. When I first slipped them on, I knew I would be able to walk miles without any foot pain."