Timeless in its design, our Vera boot comes to life in a rich, on-trend color palette with minimalist details for the perfect amount of flare.
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|6||6 - 6.5||6 - 6.5||37 - 37.5||4 - 4.5||22.8 - 23.2|
|7||7 - 7.5||7 - 7.5||38 - 38.5||5 - 5.5||23.6 - 24.1|
|8||8 - 8.5||8 - 8.5||39 - 40||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|9||9 - 9.5||9 - 9.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.6|
|10||10 - 10.5||10 - 10.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.2 - 26.7|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
3. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
Its low-heeled construction and built-in arch support is designed for all-day wear. Pair Vera with your favorite jeans or a cute dress.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11.
- Fits medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new VIONIC footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Do NOT submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do NOT expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are NOT recommended.
- Upper: Kid Suede.
- Footbed: Removable Microfibre Wrapped EVA.
- Outsole: TPR.
- Heel Height: 1.8 inch.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Vionic Orthotic Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Vionic Orthotic Technology success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain, knee pain and lower back pain.