Active Full Length Orthotic
Available in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL
|SIZE||US MEN'S||US WOMEN'S||UK MEN'S||UK WOMEN'S||EU SIZE||LENGTH (mm)|
|XXS||1.5 - 3||4 - 4.5||0.5 - 2||1 - 2.5||34.5 - 36||195 - 210|
|XS||3.5 - 5||5 - 6.5||2.5 - 4||3 - 4.5||36.5 - 38||215 - 230|
|S||5.5 - 7||7 - 8.5||4.5 - 6||5 - 6.5||38.5 - 40||235 - 250|
|M||7.5 - 9||9 - 10.5||6.5 - 8||7 - 8.5||40.5 - 42||255 - 270|
|L||9.5 - 11||11 - 12||8.5 - 10||9 - 10||42.5 - 44||275 - 290|
|XL||11.5 - 13||10.5 - 12||44.5 - 46||295 - 310|
|XXL||14 - 15||13 - 4||47 - 48||320 - 330|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
1. For the greatest comfort, we suggest wearing your new Vionic Orthotics for just a few hours at a time for several days to adjust to the biomechanical technology.
2. Best for shoes without removable insoles.
3. To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- EVA orthotic with reinforced, hardened plastic (TPU) shell for added motion control and stability.
- Rear-foot wendge to provide support and control which helps reduce over-pronation.
- Contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve complete foot contact.
- Shock dot in the heel for added shock absorption.
- Best for fitness or athletic shoes.
- Can be trimmed in forefoot if necessary.
To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.