Seville Active Sneaker
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|6||6 - 6.5||6 - 6.5||37 - 37.5||4 - 4.5||22.8 - 23.2|
|7||7 - 7.5||7 - 7.5||38 - 38.5||5 - 5.5||23.6 - 24.1|
|8||8 - 8.5||8 - 8.5||39 - 40||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|9||9 - 9.5||9 - 9.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.6|
|10||10 - 10.5||10 - 10.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.2 - 26.7|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
3. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Gored lacing
- Removable mesh-covered EVA footbed
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed with Vionic technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize and support your foot's natural alignment while wearing
- Three-zone comfort with ultimate arch support
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Approximately 1.75"H heel
- Textile/man-made upper; textile lining; man-made balance